Firstly, I’d just like to link you to a Amy from the Ultimate Goth Guide’s ‘World Goth Day’ giveaway. There are two hand crafted pretty lil’ pieces for give away so go have a little look and be sure to enter. Goodluck!Driving in platform boots is an issue I’ve been thinking over for a few weeks or so and after googling it I’ve found that some people do wear platform boots while driving. Something else I’ve found was there have actually been car accidents by people choosing to wear platforms and die. Here are my list of pro’s and cons, though to some the choice may be somewhat obvious.
- Less hassle of changing shoes.
- It’ll force you to become a more aware driver.
- If your driving in someone else’s car you may not have spare flat shoes or feel comfortable driving without..
- Your platform may get stuck between the petals.
- To put it bluntly, you may die.
- You can always keep a pair of spare flat shoes in the car or drive without shoes?
- You have to rearrange your seat, your mirrors and are out of your comfort zone.
- You will have a somewhat large section of rubber (or such) between your foot and the petals.
- You may kill someone else.
Well, in actuality, there is no rule that says that you should drive wearing platforms or heals either. It’s your choice, would you prefer to wear platforms while driving and run the risk of killing someone or yourself for fashion?