A Sunday In Berry; Soap, Corsets, Bats: Part One

Last weekend I spent the Sunday in a little town called Berry with the most wonderful Kitty Lovett. It’s a lovely small town with a lot of history. We went to the Berry museum, an art exhibition, watched two people get married, went to the markets, I found a little shop that has a corner devoted to Goth dolls! We also had our pictures taken with the red hat society and kitty had a long chat to the members while they poked and prodded her clothing. We went to the chocolate factory and to the local forge. Anyway, here are the MANY pictures of our day. Enjoy!

My Outfit

What I am wearing:

Blouse: Kmart.
Corset: Gallery Serpentine.
Jacket: Self-made.
Skirt: Best and Less.
Socks: Sock Stall?
Shoes: Shoe Store? Originally school shoes.
Necklace: Equip.
Fishnet glove: eBay.

We took the train into Berry. It was only ten minutes down the line.

Markets
We stopped off at the berry markets, which was our main reason for going. We made regular trips to other places and back but I shall just lump them all together. We had Dutch pancakes, which were amazing! I bought some citrus soap, kitty bought a bat pillow and just as I was taking a photo of Kitty a bird shat right in her lap, on her self-made skirt; I laughed.

Note to self: When corset is up too high, it WILL hurt in the long run.

This person has a website but I will retrieve it later.
I adore this photo; don’t ask why.

Kitty is wearing:

Blouse: Her sisters?
Jacket: Self-made, available on her webstore.
Neck Corset: Mine, Lovechild Boudoir.
Corset: Gallery Serpentine.
Skirt: Self-made, available on her webstore! Contains bustle.
Gloves: No idea!
Mini-top-hat: Heathers, no idea where from.
Bag: Demonia.
Parasol: Mine, from eBay.

1. June 12, 2011 / 5:20 am

The second photo says out loud, "Partners in crime!"

Wish I lived in Australia to hang out with you guys 😛 America is no fun ..

2. June 12, 2011 / 5:46 am

If you ever visit, you should come and hang out with us! We would love it!

3. June 12, 2011 / 4:30 pm

^ me, too?? The boyfriend and I are planning to travel a lot when we can afford it, I have made him promise that we can arrange meets with all my online Gothy friends! <3

You guys are so well-dressed, I wish I had been so frickin' awesome when I was your age… not that I'm a dinosaur or anything o.O I was just very badly dressed in my mid-to-late teens…

4. June 12, 2011 / 10:20 pm

You ladies both look gorgeous. I adore your corsets and outfits, and am so glad to see how you dressed up for a day out on the town! It's awesome any time people go to a little effort beyond the usual t-shirt, jeans and flip-flops!! 🙂

5. June 13, 2011 / 3:29 am

Amy, just as a warning, if you come hang out with us, you'll go home ten kilos heavier.

The blouse is something I found in Heather's room while sorting through the pile of stuff I have there. We don't know whose it is, so it's mine now. The mini-topper is from a Chinese twodollar store in Wollongong. Gloves are from Spotlight, but i'm going to get longer ones from the SeX sHoP soon. :3

6. June 13, 2011 / 3:29 am

7. Gibson
    June 21, 2011 / 5:25 pm

Oh my god. The blonde one's dress is….lovely! *_* OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I love it! I waaaant it! Sally's too!

8. December 14, 2013 / 4:57 pm