Outfit: Candy Striped Lolita

Today’s outfit. Lolita inspired. I made this skirt a few day’s ago out of some left over fabric that I was suppose to line my jacket with but I honestly couldn’t be bothered.

Tomorrow I should be dying the skirt into a black and burgundy colour, so I thought, might as well get some nice picture’s with it while I can.

Oh and here is a horribly photo-shopped evidence of my hair. I finally have it how I would like but I’ll take proper pictures at a later date.

Outfit:

-Sary.

1. July 10, 2011 / 8:25 am

Whee! Another post!

I don't mind the hair at all. The stripes on your outfit is hypnotic o_0

2. July 10, 2011 / 9:03 am

Thanks. πŸ˜€

You would probably understand the annoyance of the laces then!

3. July 10, 2011 / 2:53 pm

Your outfit is beautiful, I love the skirt! Your overall appearance looks wickedly cute πŸ™‚ The stripes don't clash noticeably at all. Very lovely presentation πŸ™‚
    -Kelli <3

4. July 10, 2011 / 4:04 pm

Ver, very, nice outfit. And the hair looks great too, it's almost white. πŸ™‚

5. July 12, 2011 / 12:23 am

Woo! You are GORGEOUS, especially in that lasts photo. The new hair color really works on you, and that red lipstick is the perfect shade!!

6. July 13, 2011 / 5:04 pm

I am SO digging those shoes.

And I think you should leave the skirt as it is. Gorgeous! It would also look fantastic in a Pirate inspired outfit too.

7. Gibson
    July 19, 2011 / 11:39 pm

This is absolutely lovely!
    By the way, what did you do to learn to sew? Did you take a class, look online or what? I figure I should probably learn because I am positively broke!

8. July 20, 2011 / 7:27 am

I didn't really learn to sew. I'm not sure. I just remember going to the store with mum and getting fabric. I just kinda knew what to do, I guess. And of course, learn as I go. These day's for harder pieces I use youtube tutorials, most of the time.