- Red roses are a romantic Goth’s stereotypical best friend. Of course there are more dark flowers than just this, be creative!
- Don’t forget lace! Good quality lace comes in all kinds of patterns. A common style being rose printed lace. It might be just what you need to spice up at jabot you’ve been working on, or add some simplistic elegance with some lace stockings in a flower pattern. Other idea’s include mourning veils, lace gloves, etc.
- A top-hat adorned with flowers! Must I add more?
- Flower hair-adornments. A metal comb with flower engravings sounds gorgeous and not too overwhelming.
- The Mexican Day of the Dead is typically represented with lots of colourful flowers. Typically marigolds, a type of flower, are used in honour of the dead. Lots of jewellery contains this as well! I for one absolutely love Day of the Dead themed jewellery.