Poll of the Week: Do you Thrift?

Yes! Poll of the Week is finally back. It was a rather popular segment of my blog that I had to stop while doing my exams. Hopefully it’ll help me get back into the swing of blogging. I haven’t posted in a week and I feel rather bad. School starts tomorrow so I need some serious re-scheduling. Anyway.

The Poll of the Week is about thrifting; A simple question.

• I don’t know what it is.

I hope you enjoy and I will continue to post a relating article on Sundays Australian EST and a poll on Mondays. As usual if you have any requests just send me a comment or even better an email. If you check the tabs above you’ll find it eventually.

Wish me luck in my last few months of school. Eeep!
-Sary Walrus

1. Meagan Hendrickson
    April 23, 2012 / 1:02 pm

2. gauldie95
    April 23, 2012 / 6:23 pm

My final exams have just started o.O Good luck with school!

3. Marmalade Marionette
    April 24, 2012 / 4:05 am

A: Yes.
    Good luck with school!
    (I only have few months of high school left too…)

4. JamieMF
    April 24, 2012 / 7:59 am

It's not just yes, but YES for me. If you took everything thrifted out of my wardrobe, I would seriously own like 1/10th of the clothes I do now. I love it-it lets me find gorgeous, unique pieces that no one else has AND it means I can afford a lot more clothes! I mean, 1 $40 skirt or 10 $4 skirts… no brainer to me! And anyone can walk into a mall and come out with a decent outfit, but it takes skill to go into a thrift store and come out with a FABULOUS outfit. Thrifting is the best!

5. Maria Pilath
    April 26, 2012 / 1:51 pm

Yes, but rather unsuccessful XD

6. April 26, 2012 / 4:48 pm

Oh gosh yes, I volunteer in a charity shop (the British version of thrift stores) and I have found so many books, ornaments and things and also my favourite Batman t-shirt 😀