- Washing. With the insane amount of layers that one wears along comes
the insane amount of washing. Not to mention that when you have a
certain, expensively made item it can take a long time to hang-wash or
do many different types of washing loads, dry each in their own select
way and then iron for each kind of fabric and pattern.
- Summer. I quite dislike having to dress for warmer weather. Most of
the time it’s much harder to look put together in forty degrees, not to
mention what happens to make up.
- Falling asleep in your make-up and then waking up with is smeared all over my face.
- When I try to have just one pair of un-ripped stockings for school and they end up getting a rip in them. Then I have to put them in my weekend pile and just end up ripping them more.
- The fact that all my favourite bands have been broken up for at least five years and I will never be able to see them live.