This is the fifth and final, finally, in my series of reviews of a bunch of new items I
bought from Bodyline recently for my birthday. I plan to do rather in
depth accounts of each so I thought it best not to lump the ridiculous
amount of detail pictures into one post.
This skirt I found in the JSK section of Bodyline, which is strange because I consider it a skirt entirely. Not to mention it’s full JSK counterpart was right next to it.
Fabric: Cotton. A bit stiff.
- I was considering getting rid of the ruffles. It’s a little too maid style for me. But I love the suspenders.
|Love the print!|
- I really love the music print. I studied music for two years and have sung for my entire life, choir and a few competitions, so I thought this would suit me. I’m still not sure if I’ll suit the print though because prints just don’t like me.
- The suspenders are changeable and it wouldn’t be hard to change if you’re a lot taller or a lot smaller.
- The waist is so incredibly stretchy. I honestly didn’t think it was going to be this stretchy.
- The annoying zip. This zip sticks out uncomfortably when trying to poof up a skirt, giving it an odd shape which really annoys me.
Overall, I really love this skirt. I don’t think I’ll get much use out of it though. I’ll have to think about ways to make it work. I really hope it’ll work though.