4   67
4   76
2   61
4   87
5   101

My Favourite Types of Headwear

This is a post in the series of The Goth Challenge altered by
Darkstalker Girl from a former Lolita Challenge. Find more information here.

My attempts at photoshopping exemplified.

Man, I posted an article a long time ago when I was just starting out blogging about hats [here] – enjoy laughing at my terrible grammar and editing skills! But the point is still there that Hats in the Goth scene are so varied you could only pin-point the cliches! Below is a little list of the hats that I’m currently looking for the perfect fit and to cross off my accessories list.

My short but current list of head-wear I want/wear:

• Berets
  • Beanies
  • Cloches
  • Sheer, rectangular headscarves.
  • Curled hair extensions.
  • Headbands.

What do you like to wear on your head?

1. February 8, 2013 / 5:23 pm

I wear only one thing on my head, year round… My trusty black top hat! 😉

2. February 8, 2013 / 7:17 pm

Personally I own 1 black berret but I am also a huge fan of hair clips and headbands.

3. February 8, 2013 / 8:47 pm

Sheer, rectangular headscarves? Why am I having a hard time picturing that? berets! I should add that to my shopping list.

4. February 8, 2013 / 10:02 pm

1666 X 30: Like the rockabilly ones? That you tie into bows at the top of your head. I had no idea how to explain it very well. :3

5. February 9, 2013 / 7:40 pm

I have my trusty skull cap I wear on bad hair days. 🙂 I like headbands and clips as well. I used to wear tiny top hats, but I've since grown away from the victorianesque look for the most part.

6. February 10, 2013 / 12:15 am

lolz no i'm just slow sometimes. yeah the rockabilly ones are super cool. I included that in my list of fav headwear post as well. I recently found one that has a wire in it so it actually stays on your head (I've tried to tie it with a normal scarf forever but I'm either too stupid or my skull shape refuses–they just slip off. I suppose I could just pin it, but that seems like such a pain)