irstly, thanks Steph
for tagging me this challenge because I really love doing these things!
|My own photograph
5 Things you Need Everyday
The internet or I would die immediately (alternatively I’d probably clean a lot).
- Do not come between me and my daily coffee(s).
- Coen, my partner. It’s entirely upsetting not having him around.
- If leaving the house the very least is sun screen. I can go outside in my mismatched knee-high stripy bed-socks and pastel polka-dot boxers but not without some sun-protection.
- Entertainment or something to work towards. I need something to do or I fall into a pit of floundering and wallowing over, quite literally, nothing. I like to be working towards something all. The. Time.
5 Books You Would Recommend
Any of the Sherlock Holmes books.
- Nineteen Eighty Four
- Interview With a Vampire
- Under Milkwood
5 Materialistic Wishes For Christmas Presents
Lime Crime lipsticks!
- More Taxidermy jewellery (I’ve been getting more into this recently!)
- The Antonio Boot by Jeffery Campbell.
- A working car with at least six months registration – to get really wild.
- French Vanilla coffee fillers (my coffee needs this right now – it’s my favourite).
5 Places You Wish to Visit
- The place Blair Witch was filmed
- I’m visiting Melbourne in August!
- New York City
- Mostly places around America
5 Adjectives That Describe You Somehow
5 Things You’d Say To People About Life
- You can be a better person. You just have to work towards the qualities that you like in others and want for yourself.
- Never, ever stop learning – please.
- There will always be something beautiful around, no matter where you are or what you’re doing.
- Revel in your imperfections because they make you interesting.
- Experience everything. It doesn’t matter how anything turns out as long as you experienced something you hadn’t before.
- Thank the person who tagged you to this challenge and post a link to their blog.
- Choose five blogs with less than 200 followers and pass the challenge on.
- Wish them to pass the challenge onward.