Outfit Post: Ripped x Ripped + Jeffrey Campbells

Today I’ve torn myself away from my impending medical doom to write a simple post about these lovely shoes that some of you guys ‘voted’ for in my summer shoes post. And ripped clothes, of course, but mostly shoes.

This face is the “Fuck, I know I’m going to be blurry” face.

Cardigan: Cotton On + DIY | Blouse: Kmart | Shorts: Nasty Gal | Socks: Asos | Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell.

The need to add more pointed shoes to my collection is growing! They’re so flattering in
my mind, but that might just be one of my growing excuses to buy some
winklepickers.Alongside these shoes I bought the shorts (both were mentioned in my Things I WILL Buy this Year post here). While I was a bit angry that they seemed to be stretching already, it seems that suddenly I’ve dropped fifteen kilos, along with headaches, horrible fatigue and no matter how much I eat (Coen thinks I have worms) or how much caffeine I force myself not to drink I’m just feeling more terrible.

When I gain the weight back I’ll be happy to see this peplum (yes, it doesn’t look like it) top actually fit properly. In the mean time before my doctors appointment, that seems so far away, I’ll preoccupy myself with these shiny new shoes.

I hope you guys are all doing well!

1. January 27, 2014 / 3:44 pm

I hope you feel better! Perhaps you're anemic =/
    Shoes are great! You can never go wrong with good pointy shoes in my book.

• January 28, 2014 / 2:00 am

That's exactly what I've been thinking! The last time I had a blood test I was bordering anemic. But yes, pointy shoes should be a lifestyle.

2. January 27, 2014 / 4:22 pm

Awesome outfit! And hopefully you'll feel better soon – and it's nothing serious :/ <3

3. January 27, 2014 / 4:26 pm

Aww – hope you're feeling better soon. I'm sure your doctor will be able to work out what it is. Good luck finding more pointy shoes. 🙂

4. January 28, 2014 / 12:11 am

yikes…feel better soon. and I love the metal toes of those shoes!

• January 28, 2014 / 1:59 am

I think I'll be feeling better pretty soon. :3

And yes, metal tipped shoes may be out of trend but they're still awesome!

5. January 28, 2014 / 8:50 am

Hope you'll get better soon! The shoes look amazing though, love the golden detail! <3

6. January 28, 2014 / 11:13 am

They look far better than I expected. On the earlier pictures with just the shoes, I thought they were a bit boring, but now I can clearly see that they aren't. 🙂

• January 28, 2014 / 11:47 am

That's great to hear! :3

The internet has a horrible lack of pictures (or even history) of these shoes ever being owned before. It's as if they were never sold.

7. January 29, 2014 / 12:50 pm

You… have… Jeffrey… Campbells! (Hyperventilates) I have been drooling over his shoes for years!

Well not drooling over HIS shoes or he would have got a restraining order.

You get it.

Hope you feel better soon!