Oh my god, guys! One of my links were accepted into Links à la Mode! I literally screamed when I saw I was amongst tonnes of my favourite blogs! I’ve literalyl read every single article on International Fashion Bloggers, so definitely check them out! I’m using far to many exclamations but I can’t help it!
This week in fashion has been bittersweet. First we lost a very talented woman, L’Wren Scott. Then the end of a particularly brutal Winter, Spring has officially begun. It’s the changing of the guard, endings and beginnings, reminding us that nothing is forever. We have several links that challenge both old ideas (racism, sexism, both) and how to bring in the new (setting our Spring budget, getting to the gym, improving our diets) and even a nicely written post sympathizing with Fashion Blogger’s significant others — they have it so hard putting up with us!
Links à la Mode: March 20th
- Adored in Armor: Flappers Hear Them Roar
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: Ciaté Mini Mani Month Set Review
- Confessions of a Style Cookie: At the Chanel Marché
- FASHSTASH: Cultural Appropriation or Appreciation?
- Fish Monkey’s Writing: Women’s History and Diversity in Fashion
- Lara Lizard: Become a Model, But Pay First!
- Les Assorties: A Scent From Another Era
- Madame Ostrich: Her Name is L’Wren Scott
- Ms. Fabulous: How to Become a Stylist to the Stars
- Rhinestone Religion: 5 Quick Tips for Incredible Workout Motivation
- Romeo Style: Fashion Spring Proofing
- Saturn Satori: Fit and Beautiful: Eat Like a Model
- Style Context: Five Petite Wardrobe Myths
- The Creative Bent: 10 Problems with Dating a Fashion Blogger
- The Curatorial: Stop Racism: Walter Van Beirendonk’s Paris Presentation
- The Fashion Barbie: What to Wear While Shopping
- The Walrus Room: Quick Tips for Dressing Like The Young Witches of AHS
- Trendsurvivor: The Must Have New Jeans & How to Wear Them
- We Are Ready Made: Are We Going to Miss The Sweatshirts?
- What Pixies Wear: Blue Coat Trend in Fashion