It’s been far too long since I’ve made a good ole’ dot point list. Things in my life seem to be becoming revoltingly more confusing as of late and I feel that has added to a lack of quality in my posts (Let me know if this is true? Or if you have any ideas). I’ve started back at Uni and things seem to be progressively getting back to normal. With my brain starting back up due to the start of the semester I hope to be getting some more interesting stuff your way! Anyway, here goes. My favourite things of the last however-long-it’s-been.
|Bone by Vintage Queen|
- Green everything. Green eyeballs, green leopard print. Especially this leopard print cardigan that I’ve wanted literally for years but have never bought!
- Every shoe by Freebird by Steven but they’ve sooooo expensive. I might have to sell a lung to get a pair. I found a super discounted pair but I decided to buy these winklepickers instead!
- Refreshing that page to see if the planchette earrings I wanted will magically re-apear on etsy. Allas, I think they’re gone.
- I don’t know if you’ve noticed but I’ve held myself to a kind of un-spoken (until now) rule to buy more interesting clothes.As seen by my leopard print coat, eyeball bag, winklepickers, etc. Do you think it’s working?
- The brand Iron Fist as you can tell by my new bag!
- I’m literally dying to go thrifting!
- Grav3yard Girl, but that’s a given.
Tell me, what do you think I should be obcessed with? Luckily with my new shopping budget (Oh, yes, another shopping budget) I’ve actually been saving a lot of money – which means I’m already one up on my new years goals. I hope you guys don’t mind the short but sweet post, I go back to Uni this week. Hopefully getting back into the swing of things will help my the horribly sheltered life I’ve been living.