|Bone by Vintage Queen|
- Green everything. Green eyeballs, green leopard print. Especially this leopard print cardigan that I’ve wanted literally for years but have never bought!
- Every shoe by Freebird by Steven but they’ve sooooo expensive. I might have to sell a lung to get a pair. I found a super discounted pair but I decided to buy these winklepickers instead!
- Refreshing that page to see if the planchette earrings I wanted will magically re-apear on etsy. Allas, I think they’re gone.
- I don’t know if you’ve noticed but I’ve held myself to a kind of un-spoken (until now) rule to buy more interesting clothes.As seen by my leopard print coat, eyeball bag, winklepickers, etc. Do you think it’s working?
- The brand Iron Fist as you can tell by my new bag!
- I’m literally dying to go thrifting!
- Grav3yard Girl, but that’s a given.
Tell me, what do you think I should be obcessed with? Luckily with my new shopping budget (Oh, yes, another shopping budget) I’ve actually been saving a lot of money – which means I’m already one up on my new years goals. I hope you guys don’t mind the short but sweet post, I go back to Uni this week. Hopefully getting back into the swing of things will help my the horribly sheltered life I’ve been living.