This is just a short note to let you guys know that I was featured in IFB’s Weekly link roundup. If you haven’t read my outfit post on Winter Coats you can read it here, and if you want to check out some of the other awesome posts that were chosen just take a little look below.
Oh man, it’s really starting to feel like the HOLIDAYS. Get your beauty treatments in order, because before you know it, it’s GO TIME. You know, the parties, the traveling, the gifts, enough to make anyone’s head spin. That’s why this week we have an excellent selection of how-tos, guides and handy posts that will help you keep a level head when everything else is going bonkers.
Links a la Mode: November 13th
- Affordorable: Is One Eyebrow Better Than The Other?
- Aspects of Style: 10 Style Tips I’d Give To My Younger Self
- An Old Story: The Skinny on Calvin Klein’s “Plus Size Model”
- Attire Club: How to Buy Mens Winter Gloves
- Beauty Tidbits: The Best Drugstore Eyeliners Under $10
- Buy Any Means Necessary: Style Guide: Fashion Meets Football
- Fashiony Fab: Beautiful Nail Colors for the Holidays
- Our Walrus Room: Three Winter Coats You Need
- Petite Mode Fille: Which Rimmel Products Are Worth It?
- Madame Ostrich: Try These 8 Online Shopping Tips Now
- Marie Trepanier: How to Buy a Good Winter Coat
- Miss Fabulous: 5 Things We Learned at American Made
- Musings of a Fashion Designer: Wills Fashion Week Summer 15
- Moda Vracha: My Korean Skin Care Regime
- Riva La Diva: Faux Fur Scarf Tutorial
- Samantha Chic: How to Get The Most Out of Your Shopping Trip
- State of Cate: Build Your Morning Routine in 5 Steps
- Style Through Her Eyes: Overcoming Anxiety With Truth
- TLV Birdie: Teaching Yourself How To Blog
- We Are Ready Made: Market Market Town