photo IMG_1663_zps31d7d355.jpg

photo IMG_1671_zpse68b6bb4.jpg

photo IMG_1667_zps522618e1.jpg
This is my natural state.

photo IMG_1682_zpse5399efa.jpg
 photo IMG_1662_zps46bcc9ec.jpg

T-shirt: Kmart | Skirt: Oasap | Stockings: Target | Shoes: Asos
Belt: Boohoo.com | Sunnies: Asos | Bag: Killstar

Check out my new super-cool bag! I snagged it on the Dollskill Black Friday sale and decided to rock my casual, “classically Sary” look. Velvet, skater skirt, ripped stockings and boots; yep, that’s me! I’ve been insanely obsessed with X-Files so when I saw this bag by Killstar I went a bit crazy. Everyday after work I sit down to at least one episode of X-Files. I think I’ve got a little bit of a Scully hair-do going on at the moment to boot!

Are you an X-Files fan? What’s you favourite episode? I’ve been really wanting to do a current top five favourite X-Files episodes but I’m not sure if that would be useful to anyone that isn’t my fan-girl self.

Oh, and if you’re into Instagram, you might like to follow me @SaryWalrus. Don’t forget to drop me a comment with your own, so I can check out yours too!

1. December 27, 2014 / 3:29 pm

I've watched the crap out of the X Files, I blew through every season recently…except the last two when it all fell apart. My favorite episodes are Humbug, X-Cops, Field Trip, Home, Post-Modern Prometheus and Bad Blood. Basically, I like all the really messed up ones. I didn't care for the conspiracy episodes, they really dragged on and I hated the Smoking Man and Krycek.

And that's a cute bag! I like the selection on Dolls Kill but I hate their branding… all their product descriptions butcher the English language, reading them makes me feel degraded, like I'm some kind of illiterate skankhole lol.

2. December 27, 2014 / 5:22 pm

Love your bag, it's super cute! 🙂 I just recently started watching The X Files (I knnnooowww!) and love it so far! I'm halfway through the second season, and it's a lot of fun. I also quite enjoy the nineties fashion, love Scully's shoulder-pads 😉

3. December 27, 2014 / 5:33 pm

love the outfit! I would love me some summer outfits, but it´s winter here in europe 😉
    I love the x files, but only the first season, I love every episode there!
    I will add you on instagram, here´s mine: forest.of.october
    I don´t post outfit or face pictures there, I have enough of that on my blog so the instagram is reserved for nature and inspiring pictures of my surroundings 🙂

4. December 28, 2014 / 2:44 am

You look so cool! I think I am up to series 3 or 4, I can't remember, I had trouble with the borrowed DVDs not working.

5. December 28, 2014 / 5:34 am

omg I'm wearing that exact same led zeppelin shirt right now, looking at this blog.

6. December 28, 2014 / 6:08 pm

Great outfit! I can see some Gillian Anderson sass in those facial expressions <3