OOTD | GIVE YOURSELF TO THE NIGHT

photo IMG_2128_zpsncvfuhgo.jpg

photo IMG_2153_zps9qeoh7rw.jpg
 photo IMG_2137_zpsbpxqkdsn.jpg
 photo IMG_2132_zpsfqekt859.jpg

I am not a party animal – who’d a thunk it? Instead I spend my nights organising cute outfits, searching for bones on the internet and going to the movies. But this shirt – it actually reads “Give Yourself to the Night” – reminded me of The Rocky Horror Picture Show, something I love but is sorely missing from my wardrobe. It took several weeks and rerouting for this little guy to get to me but I pasted the time singing along to Rocky Horror anyway.

Is anyone else out there a home body? Sometimes I feel a little left out in a culture that glorifies partying and drinking. Let me know if you are! I’d love the company.

I’m wearing: Bone earrings from Etsy, cardigan from Voodoo Vixen, singlet from Iron Fist, Skirt from Missguided, socks from target and boots from River Island via ASOS.

1. January 23, 2015 / 9:02 am

I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I am a homebody, too… heh. I can literally count on my hands the amount of clubs, parties, bars and concerts I've attended in the 26 years of my life. Though it's not entirely for a lack of want.
    I saw a Facebook picture quote that summed up my feelings about socializing, it said "My life is a struggle of constantly wanting to go out and have fun with people, but also avoiding human contact & regretting leaving my house". This resonates with me completely.

2. January 23, 2015 / 10:25 am

I love the t-shirt!!! I can totally understand you; I'm a home person myself! I cannot say I enjoy anything more than laying around the house watching movies and cuddling kitties! πŸ˜€

unknownprettylies.blogspot.com

3. January 23, 2015 / 10:41 am

Love your outfit, I am getting a similar skirt.
    I love staying at home with my cats, watching a good movie or doing some crafts.
    I have fibromyalgia & ME/CFS so going out is not really an option, but I donΒ΄t mind.

4. January 24, 2015 / 1:00 am

Love the hair! also the shirt is pretty cool…nice to see a straight-type shirt look cool for a change. I'm not much of a homebody these days…too much to do

5. January 24, 2015 / 5:14 am

I like the saying on the shirt! Although honestly I don't party much either! πŸ˜›

6. January 26, 2015 / 7:06 pm

I'm such a homebody, I have as much fun at home as I do going out, but I much prefer to stay in and chill. I absolutely love your hair, and this look is so boss.

7. February 14, 2015 / 10:06 pm

Yes. I too am more of a homebody.
    By the way love the new layout!

8. April 13, 2015 / 2:16 am

OMG I love the outfit; it's really chic and casual! The skirt and cardigan pair perfectly and help make the shirt pop! πŸ™‚ Awesome stuff! haha, I'm a bit of a homebody myself but I really like it that way