13   83
2   142
4   235
2   75
6   139
1   53

OOTD | GHOST ADVENTURES

Finally, the semester is over and I’m back to this whole blogging thing! This outfit is pretty simple, but it’s a combination I’ve been wearing a lot lately. Oh, and do you notice anything different about me? I’m in the middle of growing out my undercut and have been experimenting with “normal” hair styles. What do you think?

This beautiful cemetery, that I have featured before in past outfits, is now just down the street to where I live! Hopefully there’ll be many more outfits here in the future. Today it had a particularly spooky vibe. It was raining and wet, the days are dark here because winter’s in full swing and it’s right on a highway so the sounds of cars zooming past echos ominously. Maybe I’ve been watching too much Ghost Adventures!

There’s something about winter that makes me want to curl up with some spooky TV and horror movies.

Anyway, I’ll see you guys again soon. I promise! In the meantime, let me know what you think about this outfit? Is it too simple for the dreamland that is the blogger fashion world?

I’m wearing a Brandy Melville sweater (super old), faux suede skirt from Dolls Kill, tattoo choker from Tunnel Vision, a Black Altar beanie, target stockings and River Island shoes VIA Asos.

1. June 18, 2016 / 5:14 pm

Looks so fall to me! This is the time of year I realize we live in different hemispheres lol. I don't think it's boring. Esp with the location

2. June 19, 2016 / 2:52 am

You look really good, you are someone who can pull off a simple look and an elaborate one equally well!

3. June 19, 2016 / 9:13 am

Great look, you make me want to wear beanies again!

4. Maude V
    June 19, 2016 / 7:12 pm

Super layering 10/10
    The shoes on Asos are always making me drool

5. June 20, 2016 / 6:06 am

I love also simple outfits like this, so nice and comfy looking! ^^

6. June 24, 2016 / 5:32 pm

Your outfit looks very cool! I'm a bit jealous you have winter there, where I live it's 36 celsius today. I like your hairstyle, but not the copper ombre colour. Do you want to grow out the colour too, or will you dye it again?

7. July 12, 2016 / 11:41 pm

I really love your outfit and hair! I love comfy sweaters, and I've been searching for a skirt with buttons down the front. My natural hair is about the same color as yours. I'm growing it out and have not dyed it in a while. It's frustrating, but looking at your hair hear gives me inspiration. I like how you have red on the ends.